The Saving Humanity Series

Book 4 of my second young adult zombie novel series has been uploaded to Wattpad. This one is entitled Losing Humanity.

As of now, this is the final book in the series. The story isn’t finished, but my ability to write it has been severely diminished. I started book 5 last year, but I have been unable to complete it. I may get back to it in time, but as of now, you can read the four books that are finished for free.

You might notice in the last two that they don’t have the same formatting as the first two. This is because a publisher didn’t format them to conform to their style. This is just how I formatted them to be posted on Wattpad.

I hope you enjoy.
 




Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)