It's Been a Long Time Coming

It's been a long time. Probably too long, but I've been so engrossed with healing and finding my path in life, I haven't been keeping track of how long it's been since I last created a story. To be honest, I didn't think I would ever write again. I thought that part of me had faded.

It hasn't.

I can't remember the last time I had a manuscript in front of me that was ready for edits. The best part about it is knowing that I did that. I put words onto a page.

The story needs work. It is far from perfect, but I have a start. I have a stack of papers.

I have no idea where my writing is going from here, but it won't be the same place it was before. I need to get through this story. Get my legs back under me, and then go from there. At this point, it's all about baby steps. This first one feels amazing.



Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)