The Holidays Are Coming to Get You



In case you haven’t noticed, it’s November. For my American friends, that means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. After that (for those who celebrate) comes Christmas and then New Year’s. These last few months often fly by incredibly quickly—and they can be stressful.

Don’t forget to take some time to relax and unwind in the next few months. With the weather getting colder and days getting shorter, it’s the perfect excuse to curl up with a good book and snuggle under a blanket. Take the time to slow down and take some deep breaths.

I’m going to find lots of time to take advantage of reading over the next couple of months. I’m also going to do my best to get some writing done. It’s been occurring in fits and starts, so I assume it will continue that way. Eventually, I’ll get this book finished. Eventually.

With the holidays upon us, I have a ton of paperbacks floating around that I will be putting on sale. I’ll also be doing some giveaways for audiobook codes. If any of that sounds intriguing, stay tuned. More info will be forthcoming.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)