Crypticon in Seattle

For those of you who read my blog, you know that last year was a challenging year for me. Anxiety and depression pretty much took over my life. I'm still working my way out of the funk, but things are definitely getting better.

Because I was so far into the rabbit hole, I didn't partake in promotion like I normally do. I only went to one convention last year. It was a lot of fun. It reminded me how much I miss doing those things.

This year, I decided I need to get back on the horse. Thus, I put in some proposals for other conventions around the country, and--so far--I have an appearance set at Crypticon in Seattle.


Friends, I can't tell you how excited I am! Not only do I really enjoy going to conventions and conferences, I love Seattle. It's such an amazing city! I can't wait to get back and enjoy.

If you're wondering, I will be doing a workshop, presentation, and be on a couple panels. The links to the information is below. If anyone will be at Crypticon, I would love for you to come say hello!

Surviving Zombies (workshop)

Undead Obsessed (presentation)

Bad Seeds: Introducing Your Children to Horror (panel)

Slasher Films: A Debate on the Problematic Nature of Our Favorite Sub-genre (panel)

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)