Thankful for the Little Things

In pursuit of contentment, I focus on things that I am thankful for. Some of the sweetest, cuddliest, and most constant things I am grateful for are my fur babies.

I'm grateful for my human babies too (even though they aren't babies anymore!), but my fur babies never talk back to me and are always happy to see me. Here are some photos to show why my fur babies are the best!

Are you thankful for your fur babies? Share their pics in the comments!









Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)