Happy New Year!

Photo by Roven Images on Unsplash

2019 is here, and with it comes the opportunity and hope of something better than last year. While I have no doubt it will be full of ups and downs, I hope there are more ups than downs.

Some of my goals for this year include getting more writing done (I’m currently trying to finish the 3rd book in the Saving Humanity series).

There will also be new challenges (I’m teaching a class at the local community college).

I will continue to work on feeling better and keeping my anxiety and depression under control. I’m optimistic that I will be successful because I’ve learned so much in the past few months.

I wish all of you a wonderful, productive, pleasant 2019!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)