Funny…and a Little Disturbing

Last week, there was a post on IFL Science about an AI site that creates and shares inspirational posters. The sayings aren’t exactly uplifting, but the results can be incredibly amusing.

I decided to see what type of inspirational posters would be created for me, and I was both amused and a slightly disturbed. Here’s what I got.





Personally, I like the shark one the best.  The picture is creepy, but the quote isn’t too off the wall. It’s almost encouraging!

I had to stop myself after awhile because it was like a train wreck. I felt like I could sit there for the vast majority of the day being amused and repulsed by the posters that the AI came up with. If you want to check it our for yourself, you can find it here.

If you get something really amazing or really disturbing, let me know!

I had to generate one more after adding the link to this post. Here’s what I got. Hahahahahahahaha!


Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)