Getting Back to Normal

I apologize for not being around like I normally am. I’m still trying to catch up after my 5-day vacation. Which, by the way, was awesome. In case you didn’t know, my spouse and I went to the Mountain Skillz with Matt Entz snowmobile camp. I’m putting together an article about my experience, so I’ll let you know when that’s out.

Until then, keep doing what you’re doing and being fantastically wonderful people. Next week we’ll get back on track.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)