Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Project

While I'm waiting for the nonfiction zombie book to be edited, I have moved on to another project.  Currently, I am working on Dealing with the Devil, which is the sequel to The Appeal of Evil.  I'm about seven chapters in.


This story has been a lot of fun to write.  I always enjoy coming back and revisiting my characters, especially when they have a story to tell.  It's also a lot of fun for me because I'm incorporating the Devil into this book.  I have such a fascination with him.  It started when I was in college and read Paradise Lost by Milton.  The way he portrays Satan in that story totally intrigues me.  It's going to be a lot of fun putting my own twist on this character.

I have no idea when the story will be done, but I'll keep you updated on the progress.  There are fun and exciting times ahead!

No comments: