Changeling’s Crown by Juli D. Revezzo‏


Juli D. Revezzo is a Florida girl, with a love of fantasy, science fiction, and Arthurian legend, so much so she gained a B.A. in English and American Literature. She loves writing stories with fantastical elements whether it be a full-on fantasy, or a story set in this world-slightly askew.

She has been published in short form in Eternal Haunted Summer, Dark Things II: Cat Crimes (a charity anthology for cat related charities), Luna Station Quarterly, Crossing the River, An Anthology in Honor of Sacred Journeys; The Scribing Ibis: An Anthology of Pagan Fiction in Honor of Thoth, and Twisted Dreams Magazine. She’s the author of The Antique Magic series and the Paranormal Romance Harshad Wars series.

She is a member of the Independent Author Network and the Magic Appreciation Tour.

Website
Blog
Facebook
Google+
Good Reads
Shelfari
Pintrest
Twitter: @julidrevezzo
Newsletter signup


When Ianthe began her career as a faery godmother, she stumbled so badly that Snow White will probably never speak to her again. After a long suspension, she’s finally been given a chance to redeem herself…but everything on this latest assignment is going wrong.

But why?

Worse, she definitely doesn’t need an attractive mortal man distracting her from her duties. Of course, needs and wants are two different things.

Briak has had his eye on Ianthe for a very, very long time, but he’s been waiting for just the right moment to make his move. Despite the fact all hell’s about to break loose on his watch, he can’t resist the opportunity to insert himself into her earthly assignment. Can he convince Ianthe of her true calling and thereby win her heart? Or will his subterfuge ultimately cost him her love?


Book Trailer
Available at Amazon

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Juli D. Revezzo: Hi, Pembroke! Thanks for having me. Oh dear. What inspired this book? This is a little embarrassing but way back when, when I was a little thing, I went for a short horse ride. I was fine the whole way but when the horse stopped, I fell right off. *Lol* Somehow this all mixed around in my head and I thought, now what would happen if Ianthe (my heroine) had to set up an event at a horse ranch….It just seemed to fun to also make her a faery godmother who can’t do anything right. The ranch also had the side benefit of that I couldn’t resist giving Ianthe at least one horsely-incident. You’ll have to read CHANGELING’S CROWN to find out what that is, though! ;)

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Juli D. Revezzo: It took about two years from its initial inception to what became CHANGELING’S CROWN.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
Juli D. Revezzo: Creating the worlds and living vicariously through my characters. I mean, I can’t fly, or toss around faery dust the way Ianthe does, not in real life, but through my characters? That, to me, is fun.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
Juli D. Revezzo: Revisions. They’re necessary, of course, but…. Ugh.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Juli D. Revezzo: For one day? I don’t know. Since you only have one day you wouldn’t be able to accomplish much so, maybe a famous singer at a big concert. Why? Because at one time, I wanted to be a famous singer.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Juli D. Revezzo: The oldest thing in my fridge? We have an old free-standing thermometer that, if I remember correctly, came from my husband’s grandmother. As far as food goes, not too much. We’re about to go stock up for the week.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Juli D. Revezzo: I’m currently working on several things: another fantasy romance, I’m also plotting another New Adult PNR and hashing out the next book in my paranormal fantasy Antique Magic series (http://amzn.to/1kW77oX ). And I’m kicking around a (we’ll see how this goes) historical romance. So, I am keeping busy! Thanks again for having me, Pembroke!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)