Ash to Steele by Karen-Anne Stewart‏


Author of New Adult Romance who doesn't shy away from writing about dark issues and hot heroes.

Karen-Anne Stewart has always adored reading and has now fallen in love with writing. Her written works are The Rain Trilogy: Saving Rain, Healing Rain, and After the Rain, and the newly released stand alone novel, Ash to Steele. Her debut novel, Saving Rain: The First Novel in The Rain Trilogy, was a nominee for the Book Junkie’s Choice Awards, and Saving Rain and After the Rain were nominees for the 2014 RONE Awards.

When Karen-Anne isn’t writing, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, hiking, and visiting new places. She fuels her addiction of creating new stories by her only other addiction, caffeine, and listening to a myriad of musical genres. Tucked away near the Blue Ridge Mountains, Karen-Anne lives with her husband, daughter, two dogs, and their cat. She plans on writing new adult romance as long as her fingers maintain dexterity.

Karen-Anne loves to connect with readers!

Website
Facebook author page
Twitter
Instagram
Goodreads


Emma

Who I am and all I believe is marred with just one glance into angry, steel blue eyes. He seems to control my air, my ability to breathe. He makes me crave everything I know is a sin. Pure becomes tainted and lines are blurred. It's my fault; I'm the one who isn't strong enough. I've been damaged...broken. Breck's words haunt me...'There's a consequence for every choice you make.'

Breck

I've had so many women I can't even remember over half of their names, but none of them are mine; I make damn sure of that. I take what I desire and never look back. I don't need or want anyone, ever...not until I met Emma. Those eyes bore into what's left of my soul and her touch sears me, weakens me. I want to hate her for that. She is my ruin...my sweetest hell.


Disclaimer: Intended for readers 18+ due to strong language, mature scenes, and some violence.

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I’ve always loved a story where a bad boy meets a good girl, so I fell in love writing Breck and Emma’s story, including some twists and turns. Being from a small town myself, I could relate to Emma’s character and wanted to write a story about a girl leaving behind everything she knows to find who she is meant to be, not just who everyone thinks she should be.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Ash to Steele took about 6 months to write and publish.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
I’m shy in person, but when I write, I come alive and all that shyness disappears. This sounds cliché, but writing is what I feel I’m meant to do; it’s my more.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
Marketing. I completely suck at marketing, although I’m working on that ;).

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
This answer is subject to change day to day. Today, I would be Christina Aguilera. I absolutely cannot sing and my poor family has to endure my lack of vocal skills in the car. It would be a blast to be able to sing like Christina; she has such a beautiful voice. I’m sure my family would greatly appreciate it, too!

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I’m a bit of a germ worrier so I usually clean my fridge out entirely once a month and throw old/unused things out regularly. I do have some jelly in my fridge that’s been in there for a few months, though.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I’m currently working on Jensen and Saige’s story (title coming soon), which is a paranormal romance that will be live late this year. Then, due to several requests and my falling in love with him myself, Gavin (sexy, badass bouncer) from Ash to Steele will have his own story in 2015.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)