The Keeper: Revenge by O.L. Ramos‏


From what I understand, the first line of this thing is where I say something really interesting that wins you over. After all, they say that you know within seconds of meeting a person whether you like them or not.

So...yeah... I got nothing. But if there is one thing I know, it's that through stories we discover the world, learn about history and traditions; and in doing that, we become who we are as an individual.

Since I was a very young child, my only dream was to become an author one day. I wanted to reach people with my words, maybe even entertain them. I wanted to touch their lives and give them something to think about. After all, I am a loveable blowhard kinda guy... that's gotta be entertaining, right?

In my life, I've done many things; from supervising sales for a retail giant chain to being a Deputy Sheriff. You would think that a person who had been shot at for a living would be brave enough to write a biography without all the sarcastic quips. Unfortunately no, that's one of my main flaws as the above mentioned blowhard.

Anyhoo, please feel free to drop me a line! If you loved the book, I wanna hear about it. If you hated every word of it, please make sure to let me know, but please avoid the CAPS LOCK! The font can be a little... demeaning. Make sure to have fun guys! They say you only live twice; and if that's true, we're at least half done.

FB
Twitter
Goodreads


If the world you lived in was someday revealed to be nothing but a lie, would you really want the truth? Elizabeth McBeth did, and she's paid the price for it...

After almost 10 years since Liz's mother was taken from her, Liz finally found her mother, Mary. But Mary has been forever changed, something that Liz will have to accept. The beginning of happier times, one would think...

The conspiracy has been exposed; Liz, Vincent, Mary and Michael had all thought that the vampire plot had been destroyed. They should have never underestimated Klein.

Klein has reinforced his armies, splitting the entire vampire species with the question... is Klein the vampiric messiah? Unfortunately for the heroes and the world itself, Klein has set in motion a plan that will destroy the world and recreate it in his own image.

Will the group be able to defeat Klein and restore the balance to nature? Or are they already doomed?


Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
Originality drove me to write this story. I wanted something to be real to the lore, at least as close as possible. I also wanted to avoid the cliche and get as grounded in reality as possible. I also thought it would be kinda cool to make a race of super up, and throw it into the mix

Q) How long did it take you to write? 
The books almost always write themselves. I don't try to pressure anything or make something happen. I sit down and write when the ideas start rolling out. I also really struggle to make the books great, so if it's up to me, I would keep the books and improve them. But if that was the case, they'd never be released! I try to not take longer than three months, but the first one took me almost three years to release, but only took me a month to write.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
My favorite thing about writing is that, for at least a little while, I can introduce people into my story. It's a world that's alive and has its' own rules. You got to respect the beauty of that.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
My least favorite thing is that when you want to make the characters real, they have to be real to themselves. So you have to watch out for the personalities the characters have developed. You have to stay true to their concept and beliefs. Last thing you want is to mess up the continuity.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Any famous person you say? Should I go for profound or shallow? Heh, this is a really tough question. If I was really going to have fun with this question, it would have to be a person in the modern day. No one wants to play a hypothetical and not have basic luxuries like plumbing and refrigerators. My answer is probably going to be REALLY weird, but whatever. I would probably be Gordon Ramsay. The guy knows how to cook incredibly well and has an empire that stretches across several continents. You gotta admire someone who has thousands of recipes memorized, and has so many Michelin stars.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Okay, so here’s the thing! I grew up very poor, so meat isn’t bad as long as its frozen. LOL, I know that’s terrible, but I have some ground beef in there that’s probably a year old. What can I say…? I hate seeing food thrown away. I’ve never gotten sick off of it, so that’s saying something.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I would hope to always be able to produce good books with interesting stories. My biggest goal I guess would be if I could make someone say "Hey, these supers COULD exist, and if they worked this way we would never know". Not that I believe in the old tales, but it is a fun thought, isn't it?

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)