Visionary Untamed by N. Dunham

N. Dunham is the author of the Visionary Trilogy~A young adult fantasy series that incorporates psychic phenomena & spirit animals!

www.ndunham.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/N-Dunham/565938163423483
https://twitter.com/ndunham151


Aislinn and Sebastian, along with Mya and Caleb, set off to the Amazon Rainforest in search of the legendary visionary guru. When Aislinn and Caleb become separated from the group, they must adapt to the extreme conditions of the rainforest. Fending off exotic animals, building shelter, and finding food become necessities in this mysterious world.

During their separation, Sebastian and Mya are captured and must find a way to escape being sacrificed by the Rebel Leaders. Luckily, Aislinn and Caleb come to their rescue only to come face to face with an uprising.

As Aislinn learns more about her spirit animal, the red-tailed hawk, she discovers that she holds the keys to her memories and that her memories hold the keys to her purpose.


Thank you for having me on your awesome Blog where there are so many awesome authors to admire!

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Visionary Untamed is book 2 of the Visionary Trilogy. The idea for the trilogy just kind of came to me. I love red-tailed hawks and the idea of psychic phenomena. When I put the pen to paper the story just flowed out. I suppose life in general inspired me along with so many other things.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
The second story took me about 8 months to complete the story, edit, and publish.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
I love being able to be creative. Being able to create your own worlds and get lost in your own story is the most exciting part for me.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
Well, to be honest, I have so many ideas coming out of my head that it is difficult to keep up while typing and trying not to make any mistakes is almost virtually impossible for me.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
This is a fun question as well as tough. It would be fun to be somebody funny like Adam Sandler or Melissa McCarthy- then you could make other people including yourself laugh all day. It would also be pretty cool to be Princess Kate Middleton for a day. Who wouldn’t want to be treated like royalty? Sorry, I know that was more than one person, but it’s too difficult to pick just one.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I would definitely have to say my ketchup. I have no idea how long it’s been there and I have no idea how long it should be there. Thanks for the reminder- I will be sure to throw it out tonightJ

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I hope to continue writing. I have other ideas in my head that are just dying to get out. Some of the ideas range from slightly dark and twisted like Alfred Hitchcock style but only for your young adult to blissfully romantic escapes!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)