Morning Light by Cora Cade‏


Nestled away in a small town in Ohio, Cora Cade spends her days adding steamy books to her library, snuggling with her four rotten dogs, and debating the finer points of life with the dear husband.

When she's not tucked away with a book you can find her tapping away on her laptop. With coffee. And music.

Web
FB
Goodreads


His toughest battle is ahead—the battle for one woman’s heart.

During Noah Harper’s ten years as an Army Ranger, Tennyson Sharpe’s letters were his lifeline. With each mail call, the bright and vibrant girl of his youth slowly became the woman of his dreams.

Now he’s home—and he’s in hell. The problem? Tenn is his little brother’s best friend. Claiming her risks all kinds of collateral damage.

Tenn is getting nervous. Since Noah came home, they’ve been circling each other, neither willing to risk the status quo. It’s time to kick things up a notch and make a play for the man she’s loved since she was sixteen—before someone else does.

Dressing to impress works better than she could have dreamed. After a scorching interlude leads to a steamy morning wrapped in each other’s arms, reality comes crashing down. Shining a devastating light on Tenn’s deepest fears…and forcing Noah into scramble mode to convince her forever was always on his mind.


Product Warnings
This book contains some serious foreplay in the great outdoors; stand-up sex with a hot, stand-up guy; and a wounded Army Ranger who’s determined to leave no heart behind—especially the one belonging to the girl of his dreams.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Basically, MORNING LIGHT came to life because my characters were taking up entirely too much room in my head. I was actively working on another project and had to set it aside so Noah and Tenn could come to life.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Forever. Or it felt like it at the very least. In reality it took eight months to write, another month after I sent it to my freelance editor, then another month after that before I submitted to a publisher. So, like I said, forever.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
Characters! I love my characters. Sometimes they drive me crazy and I fantasize about cutting them from the book, but I still love them. Every story I write always begins with the characters, never with the plot. I let them tell me what's happening, but I get to build them.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
My day job. Even though I actually like my day job and the people I work with, I'd really like to write full-time. And never leave my pajamas. The day job keeps me in coffee so I can't complain.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Alex Minsky. He might not be a household name (even though he should be), but he's a former Marine that lost a leg and is now a model. I'd rather not actually be him, but I'd love to tag along for a day and just pepper him with questions. After I finish The Day of Pleasure series I've got Alex pegged for my muse for another character's book. Also, you should Google him, because he's not only a true hero, but the man is dead sexy.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I have no idea what's in the fridge or how old it is! Thankfully my husband takes care of all the cooking. Basically I'm not allowed in the kitchen unless it's to make coffee. Which I'm excellent at, by the way.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Currently I'm in the process of final edits for the second book in The Day of Pleasure series, TWO IN THE AFTERNOON. It'll be available this summer, but I'm not at liberty to announce the release date just yet! You can find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/CoraCade or you can check out my website at: www.coracade.com for updates.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)