Demon Possession by Kiersten Fay‏


Kiersten Fay is the author of the steamy paranormal romance series, Shadow Quest, which combines paranormal and sci-fi romance and is loosely based on mythology and lore. Like many authors, she loves creating new worlds with the power of her mind, along with brooding alpha males and strong, yet vulnerable, female leads.

In 2012, she received a nominated for favorite author of 2012 via gravetells.com, and that same year, won Favorite Story of August for Demon Retribution, the third book in her Shadow Quest series. Before becoming an author, Kiersten worked as a graphic designer, and now enjoys creating her own book covers.

For more information on Kiersten Fay, or her upcoming romance novels, visit her website www.kierstenfay.com

Facebook
Twitter
Website
Goodreads
Google +  
After being enslaved on the spaceship Extarga for most of her life Analia has no memory of her life before, and has lost all knowledge of her people. Her mysterious gift and pointed ears are the only indication that she is different.

Analia is alone, and for all she knows, she's the last of her kind. By chance Analia escapes her captors, and hides herself on the merchant ship Marada, planning to get off at the very next stop.

Unfortunately for her, there is no next stop. The crew is planning a delivery that could take months, and according to a stipulation in the newly signed contract, no one is allowed on or off the ship until the package is delivered.

When Analia is found by the captain of the Marada, she must adapt to her new role on the ship, and 
try to control her newly awakened desire for the brutal and devastatingly erotic demon.
Q) What inspired you to write this story?
 As far as inspiration, I can’t really say. This story has been dogging me for over a decade, keeping me up at night. I only found peace when I finally surrendered and wrote the book. I love paranormal romance, fantasy adventures, and sci-fi. Demon Possession provides a good balance of all three.

 Q) How long did it take you to write?
 Like I stated above, the storyline had been in my head for over a decade. Once I started writing, the process took roughly seven to eight months, although I peppered in about three months’ worth of breaks, and I was working a full-time job at the time.

In the beginning, I wrote for fun, never intending to make it my career. However, the overwhelming positive feedback I received from readers made it clear that I needed to continue putting my stories out there.

Q) If you could be anyone of your characters who would you be and why?
 I love all my characters, so choosing one feels kind of sacrilege. However, aside from being snarky, Sonya is a hard worker, takes pride in her accomplishments—which can sometimes come across as arrogant—and she gets along with anyone . . . Well almost anyone, don’t mention pirates around her. And besides all that, she knows how to have a good time.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
 The whole writing process was great, though. I’d be writing, intending to head in one direction, but then the characters would lead me an entirely different direction, a better direction. They crave adventure.

Q) What are some of your favorite authors in Paranormal Romance or Science fiction fantasy?
 So, so many to choose from. Goodness where to start? Well, I love Larissa Ione’s Demonica, of course. Yeah demons! Chloe Neill’s Chicagoland Vampire. Anything by Kresley Cole, Anya Bast, Gena Showalter, Karen Marie Moning, Jeaniene Frost . . .the list goes on.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
 I have plans to continue my Shadow Quest series, there’s a spin off series is in the works, and I have many ideas for other novels outside the world of Shadow Quest. 

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)