Dark Secrets by A.M. Hudson


A.M. Hudson loves her life in Australia and, despite wishing it would snow at Christmas, couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world.

She fell in love with her husband at just sixteen, and since then, has added three boys to the mix.

A. M. prides herself on writing the shocking, the depthy and the highly-emotional subjects other writers steer away from. She addresses the uncomfortable with conviction and enjoys taking stories down dark paths.

Some of her heroes are Stephen King, Walt Disney, Hamish and Andy, Muse and 30 Seconds to Mars, and with influences like these, one can only imagine what stories will unfold.

When she's not writing, A. M. reads books, watches movies and chats with fans on facebook.

http://www.darksecretsseries.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dark-Secrets-Series/182780011734465



Since their release in 2011, Books 1 & 2 from the Dark Secrets series have come together, presented as one great book for one low price.

How can you be attracted to a guy who just said he wants to kill you?

Ara-Rose asks herself the same question. She’s been torn away from her old life, thrown into a new one in a new country, and in the midst of death, heartache and depression, she finds herself in love with a vampire—one who kills people with his teeth!

But the vampire is forbidden to fall for this human, and at the point Ara-Rose decides she can’t live without him, he pulls away and leaves her falling back to the darkness he woke her from. She will be caught up in a century-old feud among brothers, and the fight for love becomes a fight for her life.

The only question now is whether her beloved vampire will find her in time, or leave her to face a destiny he triggered with their first kiss.


Book Trailer

Get it free at
Amazon and Smashwords


Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
I just couldn’t find a book out there that had everything I wanted in it. So, I wrote one. I made a list of everything I wished ever happened in any story, and started writing. From there, the series took on a life of its own, and some of the plans I made changed along the way. But it’s still everything I’d be looking for if I were searching for a book. I kinda wish someone else wrote it so I could just enjoy it.

Q) How long did it take you to write? 
Oh, years. I wish I were one of those writers that can shell books out in three months. But I’m not. It’s a very complex series with a deep and twisted plot, and it’s taken me about 4 years to get where I am today.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
Writing. Ha ha ha. But, in all seriousness, I actually enjoy the ‘writing’ part more than any of it—just allowing myself to pour the words out on the page, half of them coming out nonsensical, but with such an amazing flow. Sometimes that flow can be lost in editing if you’re not careful, though.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
Editing and trimming my story. I don’t mind cutting out bits, that’s not what bothers me. But the constant and repetitive reading drains my patience. I must have read my own books at least four hundred times each.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why? 
Is Chris Hemsworth’s wife famous enough? Ha ha ha. I’d be her. As for what I’d do? Well, I’d close the bedroom door. Anything after that would not be G rated. Or, I’d be Pink, because I would love to sing on stage in front of millions of people.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
If my head’s in there—me. Um, actually, I think it’d be the broccoli. It tends to end up slimy before I realize it’s there.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future? 
More books. I have so many ideas for singular stories and for more series that I don’t think I have enough years left in me to write them all. The Elora series will be released after the last book in Dark Secrets, and I have a ghost story I’m working on, too. I’ve even thought about doing one or two True Crime novels.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)