Adela Arthur and the Creator’s Clock by Judyann McCole‏


JUDYANN MCCOLE was a senior in high school when she started working on Adela Arthur and the Creator’s Clock during her history class. It started off as short story for a group of young kids she babysat for and grew into an adventure she herself wanted to go on. She is currently attending college in Virginia. Where she hopes to finish the next adventure in Adela Arthur’s life. She begin writing when she was in middle school most of it was just simple poetry but she was inspired by Maya Angelou and even a little of Dr. Seuss.

http://judyannmccole.com
https://twitter.com/JudyannMcCole
FB Likes
FB Friends
Book Fan Page 

 To Who Ever This May Concern;

I wish I could tell you the contents of this book were purely fictional. That I, Adela Arthur, was just a normal sixteen year old from Portland; that dragons, giants, elves and mermaids were just myths. Legends shared from crazy old grandparents to crazy old grandparents around campfires; after all that is what I used to believe.

I never would have thought they lived on the other side of our mirrors in a world called Cielieu. But they do…

I never would have thought there were humans, better known as Volsin that lived among them with the ability to create light from a single thought. But there are…

I never would have thought I was one of them… But I am…

I am the last Arthur and I was brought to the human world after a Volsin, filled with greed, began to strip the light from our kind.

The human world was supposed to be a safe haven… but he’s found us and the only way to stop him is to go back to Cielieu and begin training as a student in the Elpida Castle of Light.

Like I said I wish the contents of this book were purely fictional and not my life…

~Adela Arthur

Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
I came up with the idea of this book because a few girls I babysat for said they wanted to go on adventure like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. It started off as a small adventure for them and ending up into a story about a world behind mirrors. Cielieu…that name took me forever to think of but I tired to think of what would match a world filled with light and some how that came to mind. I wish I had a better story for it.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
About a month and a half

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
The fact that rules and laws do not apply! I can just live in my own world.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
Not being able to put into words whatever it is I’m trying to say. It’s like all the words are in my mind but sometimes I just can’t get them on to the page.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
The Queen of England the amount of history that is available about her own family is so cool to me.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Pasta I made 3 nights ago. You never know when MTV cribs may ask to see the inside of my home/ fridge.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Hopefully a lot! I want to write for many genre and tell as many stories as possible!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)