Thursday, November 1, 2012

More Photos

I have an interview up here.  Go check it out!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and is recovering from the candy hangover.  My boys got so much candy, we'll be stocked for a year!  The 3 year old was very upset when he went to bed last night that Halloween was over.  I shared his sentiments.  But now we have Thanksgiving to look forward to.  Mmmmm, Thanksgiving.

Yesterday, I shared photos of famous people holding Life After the Undead.  Today, I would like to share pictures of famous people holding Life Lessons from Slasher Films.

Steve Dash, Jason in Friday the 13th Part 2

Tom Savini, the absolute greatest special effects guy there is

Heather Langenkamp, Nancy from A Nightmare on Elm Street

Kane Hodder, the best Jason from several Friday the 13th films

Robert Englund, Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street

Tyler Mane, Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween, Robert Englund, and Kane Hodder

No comments: