I'm A Little Slow

No Movie Review Monday today. Mainly because I didn't watch any movies this weekend. My family was in town for my son's birthday, so we hung out with them.

I did, however, find out what my standings are in the Preditors and Editors Readers Poll. I know, I'm a little slow. I think the results have been out for a month. Honestly, I thought they would send an email if you finished in the top ten, but I was wrong. The only reason I know about the standings was because Jerrod Brown posted them on his Facebook page.

Anyway, I FINISHED IN THE TOP TEN! Woooooot! I was #9 in the YA category.



And the cover artist was #10 in the cover art category.



I have to say, I was more than a little surprised. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who voted. I'm am honored and humbled, and incredibly excited!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)