Movie Review Monday

Weekends need to be longer. Or I need to stop being so busy. I didn't have a chance to watch a movie this weekend. I did, however, get kind of caught up on my CSI episodes. I finally finished the one where Catherine leaves. Yes, I'm that far behind on the show. Only two left and I'll be completely caught up. Thank goodness for DVR!

I really need to find some time, or I'm going to have to change Monday's post. I'm sure things will calm down soon. They have to. I can't keep this pace up!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are gearing up for a great week. Just keep telling yourself it's going to be a great week, it's going to be a great week...

Really, it's going to be a GREAT week!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)