This Week in Writing

It's been a very busy week. Edits, edits, edits. Like I mentioned yesterday, I got the cover image for my nonfiction book. I also had to go through and pick out photos for the inside. I got that accomplished, so now I have to go through, do some formatting, and add in the spots where the photos are going to go. I have a busy weekend ahead of me.

I haven't done any actual writing, and that depresses me some. I'm still on chapter 3 of my dragon story. With a little luck, I'll have more stuff done this weekend and can get back into it next week. Keep your fingers crossed!

I also want to mention (though I'll remind you later) that I'll be having a reading at a local bookstore in town on February 22.

Well, I was going to send you into the weekend with a funny story, but then I got called to pick up a sick child, who then proceeded to throw up down my coat and my shirt. Sooo, have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)