Tough Question Tuesday

What is your favorite holiday treat?

I really like sugar cookies. Really like them. They rank up there as one of my favorites. I'm also a big fan of my grandma's fudge. Mmmm. It melts in your mouth. My grandma-in-law makes the best peanut butter balls, too. I'll pretty much eat anything sweet as long as it doesn't have nuts in it. Yeah for this time of year!

Also, keep checking out the eTreasures blog. They are giving away a lot of fun stuff! My story is already gone, but there are a ton of great writers there!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)