Dark Moon Presents: Zombies!



Amazon link

I love to read. If I could figure out some way to make money reading, I would have done it long ago. Same with reviews. I love finding new stuff. Sadly, I don't have a lot of time, so I have to force myself to do it.

I found out about this book through one of the groups I'm a member of. You know how much I enjoy zombies, and I figured I could squeeze it in, so I decided to review it. What an awesome collection of stories!

It amazes me how people look at the same subject so differently. Every story in this book was unique and fun. The vast majority of them left me thinking, "Wow! I would have never thought of that!"

I can't even pick out a favorite because I enjoyed them all so much. The first story is told from a dog's perspective, which was really fascinating. It's called "Bouvier des Mort" by Shannon Farrel. Then, there was one about a guy addicted to Facebook. That one took a really creepy turn. Oh, and there was one about people who had been zombies but were cured. They were in a type of group therapy class. Fabulous!

I don't want to give away too much of the stories because I want you to be able to experience them on your own. If you enjoy the zombie genre, I definitely recommend checking out this book. I looked forward to reading it every night!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)