Thursday, October 27, 2011

Coming up Pembroke!

The last few weeks have been fabulous! I've signed three contracts, and I got another one in my inbox yesterday. I heard from the publisher, and my print book is now ready. The link isn't up on the publisher site yet, but I will let you know when it is.

I got to be a participant in the convention last weekend, and this weekend I'll be in my hometown doing a reading at the library. You can check out the story in the paper here.

Things are on a high note right now, and I'm lovin' every minute of it! This positive outlook thing is really working!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's excellent! Keep riding the wave. Ejoy it and let the rest of us in on your secret. :)

Michelle
Author of Concilium, available July 2012
Concilium: The Departure, available November 2012

www.ConciliumBooks.com
www.Michelle-Pickett.com

Pembroke Sinclair said...

If I knew what the secret was, I would definitely share!