It's the Little Things

As part of my newest revelations, one of the things I'm trying to do is focus on the positive. I've been working on it for a while, and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. I still have my slips (it's hard to undo 20 years of negativity), but I can pull myself out of the mindset easier. I wanted to share with you a recent little thing that made my day.

I was poking around on eTreasures website the other day, and happened to click on their Top Sellers link. Imagine my surprise when I saw my book on there. I couldn't believe it. It is very exciting and humbling. I have all you wonderful readers to thank for it.

In honor of my status, I'm going to do a little marketing. It's been a while since I've pimped Coming from Nowhere, so here ya go! If you haven't gotten your copy of it yet, you can purchase it here, here, or on Kindle here.



JD does not have a past--at least not one that she can remember--and that makes living life on Mars challenging.

With nowhere to go, she is sent to the local military academy where she is trained to become a member of the elite secret police. While there, she becomes a pawn in Roger’s struggle for military dominance and Chris’s rebellion to overthrow the military regime.

She supposedly holds a secret that will change the face of the soldier, but, unfortunately, she doesn’t know what that secret is. Her only desire is to find the truth of her existence, and finds herself thrust into a realm where the truth of her past and present is more horrific than she ever imagined.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)