Getting Closer

As my Facebook friends know, I heard from the publisher yesterday. Life After the Undead was supposed to go to formatting last night. With any luck, I will have a proof I can look at this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!

Two deadlines are also coming up today and tomorrow. One is for Hellology and the other is for Code Z. In case you were wondering, yes, I got my stories in. I have no idea when I'm supposed to hear about their fate, but I will let you know. Keep your fingers crossed on those, too!

I would also like to give a shout out to my friend Tamara, who is in the final stretch of finishing her novel (it's her second). She's worked long and hard on it (who hasn't?), and she's almost done. It is such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment to get to that place. Plus, her book turned into a monster. A MONSTER! So she had her work cut out for her. Goooooooo, Tamara! Almost there!

Other than that, I really have nothing to talk about today. It's been one of those weeks where I haven't been sleeping well, so my brain isn't functioning properly. I'm really looking forward to the 3-day weekend. I hope to relax a little!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)