To the Roots

I finished the draft of my nonfiction last Friday, just like I planned. It's nice to have it done and out of the way, but I'm putting it away for a while. Probably forever. If you read posts from earlier this week, you'll know why I'm having such a hard time with this book.

On a happier note, I've been working on a fiction story. It's been on hold for a loooong time, and I just figured out the main character. It's been fabulous. You never know how much you miss fiction until you're away from it for a while. There is so much more freedom. I love it!

Normally, I would have a cute story involving my boys to take you into the weekend, but nothing overly humorous happened this week. It's just been one of those weeks. I know this weekend everything will turn around, though, and I'm looking forward to it. I hope your weekend is just as fabulous!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)