SageCon

First of all, I figured out how to fix the spacing, so if you want to attempt to read yesterday's post, it should be easier.

The conference was last weekend. It wasn't exactly what I expected. Since my new goal is to focus on the positive, I will tell you the good things that came out of it.

I was able to hand out my key chains and flyers to the small group of participants. The majority of the people there were the demographics for my YA novel. I was on two panels, both of which were supposed to have three people. For my first one, I was the only one who showed up, but it was all good. I have no qualms about talking about myself!

The second panel all three of us showed up. We talked about our favorite sci fi books, movies, and short stories and influences. It was really fun. I also found out about a writer's workshop here in Laramie, so I applied. It's going to be a blast! (I will give you more details later!)

It was a long weekend with conferences and birthday parties, but I survived. I'm not planning on doing a damn thing this weekend!

Tomorrow I'm going to do something a little different. We have a book club meeting tonight, and the book we read was published by an indie publisher. I'm going to put up a review and interview, so stay tuned!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)