Can you believe it's December already? It seems like just yesterday we were playing in the wading pool out back. Time sure flies when you're procrastinating.

I haven't been able to muster any kind of motivation this week. I know it's only Wednesday, but it's not looking good. I've watched a couple of remakes so I need to start my write ups, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I sit and stare at the computer, wishing the words would just appear, then I give up and read. I know I deserve a little break, but if I take too much of one, I'll get complacent.

It doesn't help that it's the time of year when the spouse leaves for the weekend hunting. That really louses up my schedule. Plus, we have Christmas parties to attend. It's the crazy time of the year. I guess the one saving grace is that everyone else is in the same boat, also. The editors are probably going to parties and perhaps hunting, maybe even a vacation. However, that doesn't mean I can procrastinate forever. And I won't. I will find the motivation. I will. Even if I have to borrow it from someone! (Does anyone out there want to loan me some motivation?)
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)