I woke up this morning to two inches of new snow. My spirits sank. I've lived here my entire life, you'd think I'd be used to the weather, but I'm not. I keep hoping spring is going to be here any day, and I keep getting disappointed. Makes it very hard to be motivated to do anything. Plus, it doesn't help that my children don't sleep at night. Well, not both my kids, just the 3 year old, who happens to wake up the 14 month old. I don't know what his problem is, but he has NEVER been one to sleep.

I would like to report that I've made progress on my book, but I haven't. I've been really tired and unmotivated, so I just stare at the computer, give up, and watch TV. I have part of the story worked out in my head, but that doesn't help. I need to be able to hook a computer up to my brain so I can "write" while I do other things. That would definitely streamline the process.

Still no word from agents or publishers. I've come to the conclusion that I'm obsessed with sending queries, though. I have a writer friend who sends queries in batches. She'll send out maybe 10 at a time, wait for rejections on half of them, then send out another 10. Me, I send them out when the mood strikes me. I try to batch them, but I find it tedious tailoring emails (or letters) to every agent, so I can only do two or three at a time. I'll send 10 in a month, but not in a batch. Most of the time, I don't even wait for a rejection before I send more out. I do keep track of them, though. I have a table that I made in Word. Very organized. Very exciting! Of course, in my response column, I'd like something more than red writing that says: "NO" and the date. Some day, some day. Although I doubt it'll be soon!

OK, I have to post something happy now. Betty always says that I post doom and gloom, so here were go. I received word from my promotions agency that I am booked to do five blogs this month. Woo-hoo! I will let you know when I'm up and where you can find me.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)