I got a little bit of writing done this weekend. Three pages, I think. That's pretty good considering my children were here and I was busy doing family stuff. Hopefully I can get some more done today, too.

I don't have any other news to report. Oh, wait. I received a rejection for two short stories yesterday (they go together, yet can stand alone). Got me thinking about how I can rework them, which I will probably do later. If I only had time to get everything done. I need one day, just one, where I have no distractions and I can just write. I need to figure out how to work that into my and my spouse's schedule.

I'm also trying to figure out how to get ahead on my articles, although I'm not really sure why I'm wasting my time. Maybe this will be the month, but don't hold your breath!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)