Does anyone else have this issue: if there is a computer around, you have to be on it? I do. It's very difficult for me to NOT be on the computer. I have to check my emails and my social sites, sometimes more than once in a short amount of time. If I'm not doing that, I'll play games on Facebook. I'm pretty sure I have a disease. It's a compulsion for me to be on the Internet. So, lately, I've been trying to break myself of the habit. It's a slow process.

I was hoping to feel better today, but my 3 year old didn't sleep for crap last night, so I reverted. I've been blowing my nose like it's going out of style, and I have a headache. I'm pretty sure I'll have to spend another night in front of the TV.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)