Life has a way of keeping things in balance. Not that my head was getting too big or my britches too small, but even if I was thinking about being conceited, life stepped in and knocked me down a peg. These are the little tests we have to go through to see how strong we really are. Surprisingly, I'm handling it much better than I thought I would, but I'm also trying to keep busy. I still have my nonfiction to finish and some short stories. I figure if I keep my mind occupied on other stuff, things will work out they way they're supposed to!

I received a rejection today, but that's nothing new.

Correction: I received TWO rejections today, and one was from the WEbook site I was telling you about. I'm happy to report that the agents DO get the emails, and they are just as quick (or slow, depending on the agent) to send out rejections!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)