Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I went to see Paranormal Activity this weekend. It wasn't bad, but there was nothing in it that made me jump. I could see how it would freak some people out, but I don't scare very easily. Every time I watch a movie like that, something bizarre happens. For example, when I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose, for two nights, my phone would go off randomly at 3:00 in the morning (if you've seen the film, you'll understand the significance). When I got home from this movie, the door that leads from my house to the garage was open. Naturally, the first thing that popped into my mind was that I had been robbed, but everything turned out all right. Then, the next night, I went to check the computer, and everything on my screen was upside-down: the desktop, the web pages, everything. Do I think it was supernatural? No. I'm pretty sure I didn't close my garage door all the way, and I'm positive my computer has a virus. But it got me thinking: does weird stuff like this happen to me all the time but I don't notice it until I watch a movie about demons?

1 comment:

Ladyluck said...

Ever since viewing 'Blair Witch Project' I have sworn off fake scary documentaries. Besides, 'Paranormal' is actually a documentary filmed in my house. Haven't you read my post entitled 'Things to do when you're dead'? My house is way too spooky in another way, after the lights go out. I don't need to pay to see it at a theater.