Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I didn't do a very good job of staying away from agent-related stuff last week. I received some rejections, so I had to document them, and since I was on the site (http://www.litmatch.net/Default.asp --if you haven't checked this site out, you should, it's fabulous!), I just looked up some quick information. I'm horrible! That means I have to try doubly hard to stay away this week! I'm pretty sure it's an addiction of sorts.

I've been working on my collection of short stories. This one is a collection of western stories. It's pretty fun because I'm collaborating with a friend. After that, I'm debating on whether or not I should work on my fantasy novel or the sequel to my zombie novel. I'll let you know what I decide.

3 comments:

Tamara Linse said...

Agent-related stuff = slow motion car crash. You want to be a good person. You want to look away, you really do. But you can't ~ you just can't.

Ladyluck said...

Pembroke-

Thanks for the note about my blog. Check out another one I just started, but don't want linked to eatlanguage. It's at www.fortyhatesme.blogspot.com

Thanks for passing my blog site along to others. The feedback helps.

Lisa

Ladyluck said...

PS:
I just read your short-short - Most Important Moment in a 15-year Old Girls Life. Had me hooked and I'm wondering if there is a continuation, or is this a 'flash fiction' piece? Was it published?

Ladyluck