My story "The Last Temptation" is now available at Mirror Dance Magazine. You can access it here: http://mirrordancefantasy.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-temptation.html. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me, I would love to know what you think!

I've been working on my zombie novel lately, and I have three chapters finished. It's going a little slow, but considering I only have a half hour window a day to work in, I think I'm doing pretty good! I'm still hoping to have it done by the end of the year!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)