About me

▼

Christmas Treats Giveaway Hop


What are our favorite Christmas Treats? Books, of course! Stop by each blog for a chance to win fabulous books and gifties for the Holidays!

I'm really looking forward to curling up with some good zombie books over the holiday season. I know it doesn't seem "Christmas-y," but they are what I like to read and what makes me happy. 

What types of books make you happy?

If it's young adult zombie books, I have one that I'm giving away.  For a chance to win an ecopy of Life After the Undead, please comment below and let me know!  Please don't forget to leave your email address so I can get a hold of you.

Maybe zombies aren't your thing.  Maybe you prefer demons.  If so, I'm happily giving away ecopies of the Road to Salvation series (three books: The Appeal of Evil, Dealing with Devils, and Good Intentions).  Let me know if this is your preference!  Again, leave a comment below with a way for me to get a hold of you.

I hope you all have an amazing holiday!