This Week is Going to Kick A$$ and Take Names

Last week had its ups and downs—and they were pretty extreme. I had a brand new kind of panic attack, which was definitely a down. I hadn’t had one of those in a while, but the stress and worry of the last few weeks just hit me.  It sucked, but I survived.

As bad as the downs were, the ups were just as fantastic. First and foremost on the list was picking up Floki. He’s such a sweet, fluffy baby, and I’m so happy to have a Corgi in the house again. I have pictures and talk about him a little more in depth here.

It’s exhausting since he’s still a baby and needs to get up in the middle of the night and gets into everything, but time will fly and soon he’ll grow out of that. But before that happens, we’ll have another little sweetie in the house and things will be even crazier!

Say hello to Siggy.

My family also came to town this weekend, so I spent time with them. We had a lot of fun. 

I got to see my friend do a reading at the library (hi, Tamara!), which was awesome.  I’ve read all of her books, and they are fantastic.  I recommend checking them out.

This week is going to be awesome, I can feel it. The Ifs Return is scheduled for release on Wednesday, and I should be getting edits back for Good Intentions, bringing it one step closer to publication.


And those are just the things I know of. I’m sure other things will crop up along the way, and I can’t wait! I hope the rest of you are also gearing up for an amazing week.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)