Beacon of Sound by R.M. Garry


R.M. Garry lives with her three male children a.k.a the wolf pack and her husband of 12 years.

Writing allows her to maintain her sanity while juggling her world.

Her goal is to give readers a brief escape from the realities of their world.

When she isn’t writing, R.M. is reading and keeping up with her favorite authors.

For updates and book information readers can visit

https://www.rmgarry.com
Twitter: @authorrmgarry
Facebook
Goodreads
Word Press Blog


There is no way to fight desire and destiny. Marie is going to learn that the only way to win is to give in.

Marie DeLou has everything a successful counselor could ever want. Her mental health practice is thriving and she can help most clients without trying. In addition to a great career, she’s married to a sexy, doting neurologist. Marie has convinced herself that her perfect life is quiet and nothing will change it. Little does she know that a freight train of a man named Patrick Alvang is about to tear right through her quiet existence and turn the world as she knows it upside down.

Prince Patrick Alvang of the Noir Dera has one job to do. His mission is to reveal the truth to Marie and save her from the danger lurking within her walls. The plan is simple that is, until he gets to know the damsel in distress and decides he wants to devour her instead. Saying that Marie is stubborn would be an understatement, so he’ll have to play dirty if he wants to save the damsel and claim Marie as his Na-Ou. Saving a reluctant woman is hard work, but Patrick is sure to enjoy every last erotic second of his undertaking.


ARe
Kobo

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I was inspired by my small hometown and cultural background. I grew up in Immokalee Florida. It is a small migrant community outside of Naples Florida. Immokalee is a town full of diverse cultures and hidden treasures. My Haitian and French background played a significant role in the development of the story and characters.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
The story was in the works for over two years. I had to juggle being a mom, wife, employee, full time Mater’s student and writing. I finally dug in and finished this year. Honestly the idea of finally giving my work to the world was terrifying.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
I love losing myself in the world I create. It is a world without maps and I am the only one who knows the destination of the story.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
It breaks my heart when the story I am writing ends. The endings are always very hard for me.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
I would be Oprah. I would have enough money to write full time and still provide for my family.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
The oldest thing in my fridge is a 5-month-old box of Magnum ice cream. Technically it is being held in suspended animation in my freezer. I refuse to throw good ice cream away. Besides I will eat it when my first not nice review rolls in.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Beacon of Sound is part of a five-book series for now. Beacon Holiday is a novella that will give a little more information about the Beacons and tie into the next full novel. The Novella is due out this December and Foster of Dark book two of The Noir Dera will be out in the spring of 2015.

I am aiming to publish Hearts Unbound by December of this year. It is a story about reclaiming love when it is tragically ripped from you. Ramon Sifuentes and Sophia Griffin take an emotional journey in hopes of reclaiming love. The help of nosey friends, family members, and a ghost lead to some hilarious and heartwarming moments.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)