Self-promotion Thursday

Yesterday, I visited my mentor and friend.  He has ALS, and it's unclear how much longer he has.  At this point, his voice has been affected so he can no longer talk.  I went to see him so we could talk about my book, Life Lessons from Slasher Films, which he had a huge influence on.  He was the committee chair on my thesis committee and encouraged me to write on the Friday the 13th films, which, in turn, was expanded into this book.  In honor of this fantastic man, I would like to encourage you to check out my nonfiction book.  I couldn't have written it without his guidance and encouragement!


And don't forget, the book has met many famous people!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)