Happy Thanksgiving!

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'm not going to post.  I'm sure you'll all be busy preparing your fantastic dinners and spending time with family, so you won't want to read my nonsensical rantings.  I know I will be busy.  I'm still undecided about posting on Friday.  I'll be suffering from a food hangover, but since I have young kids, I'll still get up early.  We'll have to play it by ear.  Just know that if I don't post, it's nothing personal and only because I'm enjoying my vacation!

If you need something quick and easy to read over this break, why not check out The History of My Wishes.  It's only $1.99, and it will make you thankful for what you have. 


I hope you all have a wonderful and fabulous Thanksgiving!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)