Did You Hear that Whooshing Sound?

It was my motivation flying out the window.  I've had a hard time the last few days finding the energy to do anything.  At first, I thought maybe it was because I was getting sick.  That's still a possibility, but I also think it's because this time of year the schedule gets all screwy.  There are so many things to do and not enough time to do them.  The days being shorter don't help at all.

Getting through the last few work days has been an arduous task.  I have had no energy to do anything else at home except sit on my chair and veg.  And that takes a lot of energy.  I'm going to have to figure something out.  I have a looong time before the year ends.

If anyone has any extra motivation to send my way, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Of course, with NaNoWri month winding down, I have a feeling there will be a short supply.  Too bad we can't take the month of December off to recoup.  I guess I'll have to push  myself through.  If I don't make it, go on without me.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)