Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Utter Failure

I apologize for not posting on Monday. I spent the day attempting to keep my stomach in my body where it belonged.  I got the stomach bug twice in 5 days.  It was not pleasant.

Anyway, enough about my illness.  I was supposed to announce the winner of the $100 Amazon gift card for the most reviews posted.  Here ya go!  There wasn't one.  Not one person sent me a link to show that they had posted a review.  Oh, well.  What can I do?

Don't forget to do the Musa Blog Hop for your chance to win a Kindle Fire.  The information is a few posts down.  If you leave a comment on my blog, you'll be entered for a chance to win a copy of one of my stories.

Good luck!  Have fun!

5 comments:

JanSU said...

Don't mean to be a pest, but I really, really, really want to win!

Pembroke Sinclair said...

No worries! Keep the comments coming! :)

JanSU said...

She's baaack! Yep, me again - I wanna win! Thanks for tolerating me (and yeah, you'll be seeing me again!) Haha!

BLHmistress said...

I hope you are feeling better.

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

Pembroke Sinclair said...

Thank you, BLHmistress. I am starting to feel better!