Movie Review Monday

What the heck?  The weekend is over already?  Where did the time go?  I didn't even have a chance to watch a movie.  The boys and I went to visit my parents this weekend, which is fun, but it's also tiring.  The kids don't sleep well in new places, and I have to sleep with them, which means I don't sleep well.  (Does it amaze any other parent out there that a 3 foot tall, 30 pound child can hog a kind-sized bed?  Boggles the mind.)  I'll be spending the entire week catching up!

I had my second radio interview this morning.  It was at 6:23 a.m.  A little early for me, but I got up and did what I had to do.  It was fun and for Daybreak USA, so I'm hoping it gets me some great exposure.  There should be a podcast of the interview, and I will post it as soon as it's up.

My brain is going to take a long time today to function.  I'm already having issues trying to type this blog.  Perhaps the best thing to do is quit now.  I can recoup later.

Have a great Monday!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)