Movie Review Monday

Puss in Boots (2011)

I've reviewed this movie before, but it was the only one we watched this weekend.  It's worth looking at again.

This movie cracks me up.  It also cracks up the 3 year old and the 5 year old.  It's one of the movies that is so smartly done and so entertaining, any age group will enjoy it.  I had to watch it twice this weekend because the kids enjoy it that much.  (Isn't it funny how kids get on kicks like that?  They see something they enjoy and just want to immerse themselves in it over and over again.  My sister and I did that once with Batman.  We watched it every day after school for I don't remember how long, but I know it was at least a week.) 

The first time this weekend it was on I wasn't really paying attention because I was getting ready for the day, but the second time I sat down with the boys.  There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting down and laughing with my kids.  It makes all the other problems in the world disappear.

I can't believe some of the things I forgot from this movie.  I totally forgot about the cat that goes "Oooh!" all the time, but he totally cracks me up.  And the animation!  My goodness!  The facial expressions on the characters are amazing.  It still blows my mind what animators can do.  It really made my weekend to hang out with the kids and rewatch this movie.  Plus, I really like cats, so this movie has everything for me.

If it's been a while since you've seen this movie, and if you remember enjoying it the first time around, watch it again.  It's totally worth it.  And if you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for?  Adventure and humor await.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)