Switching Things Up

I've been thinking about the layout of my blog lately, and I've decided I'm going to change my Tuesday topic. Since no one answers my questions anyway, I'm going to start highlighting authors and artists. Next week will be my first guest blog (hopefully), so stay tuned!

I also wanted to let everyone know that the Kindle version of Life After the Undead is finally available. Check it out here.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)