Forging Ahead

Well, it looks as if my writing break is officially over. I know, I know, some of you are rolling your eyes and saying I never really took a break. That's not true. I did take quite a bit of time off. I can't stop completely or someone might get hurt.

I received edits from the nonfiction editor last Friday. Merry Christmas to me! I put off looking at them or cogitating on them because of the holidays and I was finishing a content edit. Now, though, I can't ignore them any longer.

I was overwhelmed at first. It was one of those moments that made me think, "What's the point? It's never going to be good enough." (I have a love/hate relationship with this book. This was a hate moment.) Then, I slapped myself a couple times and told myself it would only make the book better. I sat down and looked at his suggestions. In reality, they aren't that bad. They are totally manageable.

So, everything will once again be put on hold so I can mold this book into a masterpiece. I think I have to have it done by the end of January, so that's my goal. As usual, you will know how it goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)