Draggin' Behind

It's been a long week. Thank goodness it's almost over. I think I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving. But it is also that time of year. The days are shorter, so I feel like I should be in bed earlier, and holidays have a tendency to stress me out. I try not to let them, but it's inevitable. I'll survive, though. I have to!

I'm doing a reading today at the local library. I'm even on the schedule. Unfortunately, it's only for teens/tweens between the ages of 11 and 18. It should be exciting. I'm hoping for a good turnout. I'll let you know how it went tomorrow.

I was also on a guest blog this week. I meant to post it earlier, but, like I said, it's been a long week.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)