To start things off, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I signed a contract for Life After the Undead to be published. It is scheduled to come out in April, and I will keep you informed of the progress. It will be available as an ebook first, then in print. I'm very excited.

The bad news is that I won't be doing audio chapters anymore. The publisher and I talked about it, and we decided that the 10 chapters I've already done are enough to get people interested and want to read more. Her reasoning was: who will want to buy the book if they can listen to it for free? And I agree. (Plus, in my own opinion, I don't think the recordings are very good. They were a great learning experience, and next time I will make them primo!)

On a completely different topic, I have a funny story. My spouse got a predator call. Like any child with a new toy, he had to test it out. When he turned it on, it emitted this awful noise, which he informed me was a pack of howling coyotes. As you would expect, the dog was extremely intrigued and tried to figure out what it was.

The cat absolutely freaked. She puffed up, started growling, then attacked the dog. He wasn't even paying attention to her, and she jumped out and started scratching and batting at his face. It was kind of amusing. We don't know if she felt threatened or what, but the dog took the brunt of it. Priceless! A little later, while the spouse was downloading other sounds, she was very interested in the mouse squeaks. She didn't freak out and attack anything though, she was just curious.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)