Someone has answered the call, and Krista is heading into the West! How many zombies will she encounter? Will she find supplies? Find out what happens in Chapter 10.

Update for the week: Nothing. I have had no motivation. I've been so tired, I even almost forgot to upload this week's chapter, which, by the way, is right next to chapter 1 in the tab. I have no idea why it didn't get placed numerically. Thanksgiving kind of threw off every one's schedule, especially the 3 year old's (like he needs an excuse!), so sleep has been fleeting. You'd think after all this time I would be used to running on empty, but I'm not. I don't think you ever get used to that!

My goal is to get some work done this weekend. However, it will all depends on the spouse. He actually has to hang around the house to watch the kids for me. *Sigh* I envision yet another weekend where nothing gets done. Oh, well.

OK, enough wallowing. Here's my happy thought to lead you into the weekend. The boys were taking a bath last night and having a grand old time. They were splashing and throwing a washcloth at each other, which is apparently hilarious. Eventually, they had to get out, and as I was taking the 23 month old out, the 3 year old says to him, "Thanks for the party. It was fun." Soooo, I hope you have a fun party this weekend, even if it only involves throwing a wet washcloth at someone.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)